ISLS 2021 Symposium welcomes all interested individuals to submit abstracts for the symposium.
- Liver General
- Minimal Invasive Liver Surgery
- Liver Transplantation
- Biliary Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Basic and Other
- Submission Method: Online submission only *Please refer to the online submission process below.
- Presentation Type: You may choose your preferred method of presentation of your abstract among the following three types: ‘Oral Presentation,’ ‘E-poster Presentation’ or ‘Oral or E-poster Presentation.’
- Language: English only
- Format: Introduction, Method, Result, Conclusion
- Length: Within 300 words
- No tables, graphs, and image attachments are allowed.
- Modifications: Until the abstract submission due date (September 27 (Mon), 2021)
- Withdrawal: Written request by email is required.
- Acceptance Notice: Sent by email on October 4 (Mon), 2021
*Please note that the presentation type may be changed for some authors by the committee based on the results of the review.
- Presenting Author’s Registration Due: November 1 (Mon), 2021
*The presenting author must complete the registration to confirm his/her presentation.
- For both Korean and foreign abstract presenters, the application for Travel Grant will be processed automatically. For more details, please go to the Travel Grant page.
- For any problems encountered while submitting your abstract, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Abstract Submission Process
Step 1 Sign up and Log in
Sign up and log in on this website. If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Step 2 Submission and Confirmation
After entering all required abstract contents, a confirmation letter will be sent to the presenting author and corresponding author via email.
Step 3 Review & Modification
To review or modify your submitted abstract(s), visit 'My Page'.
Step 4 Acceptance Notice
An acceptance notice will be sent to the presenting author on October 4 (Mon), 2021.